If you believe “the more, the merrier” then this group may be just what you are looking for! This group is appropriate for individuals who want to come together to learn about ways to improve their health as well as for corporate wellness programs.
Take a look at what previous clients have said about Alexia’s groups and workshops.
Group Nutrition Support
Alexia can bring your business or group an 8-week nutrition and healthy lifestyle program. Groups can be motivating because it is helpful to talk to others who are also working on improving their health through food and nutrition. Not only can it help keep you focused and accountable; but you can also support others and help them with their goals and challenges.
While the focus is on the group interaction and support, Alexia will start each group with a lesson and strategies focused on healthy lifestyle choices. Topics include evaluating your eating habits, a healthy approach to eating, the basics of physical activity, menu planning, grocery shopping, and eating on the run. Participants will get food and activity trackers weekly, topic worksheets and session notes, and will set weekly goals.
For corporate wellness for a business/company:
- Flat fee of$1,200 for first 5 people
- $150 for each additional person (based on number who sign-up, not on actual attendance at each group meeting)
- Fee to be paid in full prior to group meetings beginning or at the beginning of the first group meeting.
- No refunds are given once group meetings have begun.
For individuals forming a group:
- Cost per person:
- Pay-As-You-Go: $30 per meeting paid at beginning of each meeting
- Pre-Pay Option 1: $100 for four meetings paid at beginning of 1st and 5th meeting ($25 per meeting, no refunds)
- Pre-Pay Option 2: $160 for all eight meetings paid at beginning of 1st meeting ($20 per meeting, no refunds)
Terms Applicable to All Groups:
- Groups must have a minimum of 5 people and a maximum of 20 people.
- Group meetings must be concluded within four months of booking.
- Meetings are intended to be scheduled to meet every week at the same day/time for a continuous eight-week period; however there will be an option to have a maximum of two meetings pushed back by one week (skip one week, meet the next week) when planned prior to the first group meeting or with 48 hours notice by either the business/group or Alexia Lewis RD.
To book a nutrition support group email AlexiaLewisRD@gmail.com to discuss your needs. If you an individual interested in group but don’t have enough people together, email Alexia with your name and contact information to be notified when the next group is scheduled.